Going to ATD 2022 Conference on-site in Orlando, Florida?

Who is attending ATD 2022 in Orlando, Florida this May 15-18?

Want to meet up?

1 Like

NovoEd will be at ATD Conference in Orlando, FL from May 15-18, 2022. There are a few ways to meet up and say hello if you’re attending the conference or in the area including:

• The EXPO at the Orange County Convention Center runs from 9:00 AM ET on Monday, May 16th, 2022 until ~1:30 PM ET on Wednesday, May 18th, 2022. This is usually a massive Expo, so look for NovoEd’s Booth #1433.

• Our favorite librarian-turned-techy-turned-Expert-Solutions-Consultant, Amanda DiFeterici, will give NovoEd’s floor demo session on the morning of May 16.

• Workshop Session - Our favorite Senior VP @charliechung will co-present a workshop session with the Center for Leadership Studies (CLS) in the afternoon of Monday, May 16th.

• Other ways to connect - yes, receptions, parties, oh my! Let us know if you’re interested and we can connect in advance and create a plan.

Questions or need more information? Contact Annie@NovoEd.com

I will be at ATD ICE. I am speaking on Weds at 10:30 am. I will make sure to stop by the booth. Let me know of any parties, receptions, etc.

1 Like

Amy - Wonderful! I’ll tell our NovoEd team to look for you. When are you speaking?

Also, NovoEd team will be at the following:

• Tradeshow Booth - Main expo floor - Booth #1433. Visit to chat with NovoEd representatives, see a personalized demo, get a give-awary
  • Demo Session - Amanda DiFeterici, NovoEd’s Solutions Consultant, will offer our Expo floor demo session on Monday the 16th in the morning.
  • Workshop Session - Charlie Chung, VP, will co-present a workshop session with the Center for Leadership Studies (CLS) on Monday the 16th in the afternoon.

We can send you additional details by email.

Tell us about your presentation - what is the topic and where are you presenting?

And be sure to look for Alex @alexgruhin and Lynn @LynnEsquer from NovoEd during the conference!

I am speaking on Wednesday at 10:30 am on Keep Going, Keep Growing. I would love help in promoting my session if that is something you can help with. I will definitely stop by the NovoEd booth!!

1 Like