Next LXD cohort begins April 18! Tell a friend or repeat the fun for yourself

The next cohort of NovoEd’s free, five-week, SHRM-certified NovoEd course begins April 18.

This asynchronous learning experience offers learners premier LXD training, actionable assignments, and peer-to-peer learning - all delivered on NovoEd’s trailblazing corporate learning platform.
Learners practice and apply what they learn immediately - all within a supportive, L&D community.

Invite your colleagues or repeat the fun for yourself - register here for the free course.

NovoEd’s LXD course is co-managed by our partner, Entelechy

@PeggyGreen @Connie @LynnEsquer

2 Likes

Hi Annie! I am currently unemployed, and so I’m unable to register because it asks for my “business email.” Is it possible to register a different way? Thanks!

Yes! I can request that the administrator register you with your personal email address which we have on file. (sorry for the delayed response)

Hi Annie! Just checking in to see if I’m registered. I haven’t gotten an email confirmation. Thanks!

Hello, Andrew! Yes, you are registered and our marketing division will send a welcome email with instructions usually closer to the start of the cohort. Thanks for checking, and I forwarded your name to the admins along just to be sure.