On January 19th, NovoEd is hosting an L&D Campfire - a half-day, multi-dimensional immersion in social and collaborative learning.
Meet other L&D leaders in intimate “learning campfires,” get actionable design tips you can put to work immediately, and co-create the future of cohort-based learning.
In this “un-conference,” we’ll debunk, discuss and debate the latest trends around corporate academies. Then we’ll talk practically about concepts such as learning journeys, scenario-based learning, and long-form program design and how these product innovations can drive upskilling, digital transformation and more in your organization.
By the end of the experience, you will have:
- Formed rich, deep relationships with fellow learning leaders
- Influence on the future of NovoEd features and services
- A dynamic array of new tools and tactics to better design and measure the success of your learning initiatives
- The latest proprietary research related to corporate academies
- Ideas to carry you and your teams into 2023 and beyond