SAM Workflow for Integrating ChatGPT

Hi All,
I’ve already posted on using ADDIE and ChatGPT, this is for those who are interested or use SAM. I will also be adding SAVVY Start in a new post.

Sure, I can help you create a SAM (Successive Approximation Model) workflow for integrating ChatGPT into scenario-based learning experiences. Here’s an example workflow:

1. Preparation
  • Identify the learning objectives of the scenario-based learning experience and determine how ChatGPT can support these objectives.
  • Analyze the target audience and their existing knowledge and skills, as well as any potential barriers to using ChatGPT.
  • Determine the types of scenarios that will be used and how ChatGPT can be incorporated into these scenarios.
  • Set up the necessary technology infrastructure for ChatGPT to be integrated into the scenario-based learning experience.
  1. Iteration 1 - Prototype
  • Develop a prototype scenario-based learning experience that includes ChatGPT.
  • Create a limited set of scenarios and ChatGPT responses for testing purposes.
  • Test the prototype with a small group of users and collect feedback.
  1. Iteration 2 - Design
  • Based on feedback from the prototype, refine the scenario-based learning experience and ChatGPT responses.
  • Develop additional scenarios and ChatGPT responses based on user needs and feedback.
  • Determine the platform or tool that will be used to deliver the scenario-based learning experience and integrate ChatGPT into this platform.
  1. Iteration 3 - Development
  • Develop the refined scenarios, scripts, and ChatGPT responses.
  • Conduct user testing and make adjustments as necessary.
  • Continue to refine and improve the technology infrastructure for ChatGPT integration.
  1. Iteration 4 - Implementation
  • Deploy the scenario-based learning experience with ChatGPT integrated into the platform.
  • Train users on how to use ChatGPT and provide any necessary support materials or resources.
  1. Iteration 5 - Evaluation
  • Collect feedback from users on their experience with ChatGPT and the scenario-based learning experience.
  • Analyze the results and make any necessary adjustments to improve the learning experience.
  • Monitor usage of ChatGPT and evaluate its impact on learning outcomes.

More to follow…