Capability academies WORK! Learn how CEMEX drove critical business outcomes through switching to capability academies in this Josh Bersin Company ebook.
In this new ebook, The Josh Bersin Company studies CEMEX and its institutionalized use of capability academies as the approach for enabling leader-led, collaborative, and business-critical skill development, connected to its strategic priorities.
CEMEX University has been a catalyst for helping the global construction materials company drive business outcomes, create a safe and collaborative workforce experience, and help employees build critical skills that enable them to be successful in their roles.
Download this Josh Bersin Company ebook to learn about how internal traditional trainings transitioned into capability academies to deliver relevant and impactful learning, and:
- How CEMEX University achieved a 90% learner satisfaction rate and 70% net promotor score
- Details about the company’s evolutionary learning process
- Why partnering with the right technological enabler was key to setting a new standard for digital-first, collaborative, and leader-led learning at CEMEX — a model that, until then, had only been applied by CEMEX through traditional instructor led programs
- The program’s tangible business impact
- CEMEX University’s plans to expand into new academies, as well as expanding the scope of existing academies to reach
THIS EBOOK IS JAM-PACKED! GRAB YOUR COPY AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW.