Introduce yourself!

Welcome @DimaUkolkin, we’re glad to have you here. We think we speak for almost everyone here when we say that we’d love to hear more about this sales course you’re developing - can you elaborate on what this is? 1000 people is a large sales enablement project that we can all learn from!

1 Like

@Missa we’re happy to have you here! Analytics and measurement are often a sore spot for this industry - how do you personally measure success in L&D?

Welcome @ChristinaYu! We’re looking forward to your sharing your expertise here in #TheLX!

1 Like

Welcome @Dr.G - we’re pleased to have you here! Your interest in human discourse as it pertains to instructional outcomes is fascinating (and relevant, especially considering we’re in the business of human discourse in this forum)! Please feel free to share your expertise in this area with the group - and there are always opportunities for you (and anyone here) to use this forum to anchor a webinar and raise your profile.

We’re glad to have you here @HHansen. DE&I is a very dynamic, quickly growing area in L&D - we’d love it if you’d share some of your insights!

We’re happy to have you here @scole! We hope this will be a place of idea exchange and learning for you and all of us!

Welcome @Adeshola! Your background is impressive. We hope you’ll share your expertise and insights with us here in The LX!

Hi @NancySuresh, we’re glad to have you here! Would you share some of the reading you’ve been doing about frontline supervisory enablement? That sounds fascinating!

1 Like

Welcome to The LX, @esulzer. What kind of training content do you recommend in courses? Do you do mostly video and written content?

1 Like

Welcome, @MilwJoe! You have an amazing background. Perhaps you’d like to share your wisdom in one of our #events in The LX Presents! And either way, please share some of your expertise with us in the forum.

1 Like

@DanaFreeman You should ask that question in the forum somewhere - we’re sure you will start a huge discussion! Welcome to The LX. We hope you’ll be a coach and mentor here, too, and share your wisdom. We look forward to what you have to say - and remember, we have opportunities here for you to anchor webinars and such if you’re interested!

Welcome @alexgruhin! You bring a unique perspective to this community and we hope you’ll share more!

Hi @lalithas, welcome to the community! What ways have you found to keep your students engaged?

Welcome, @TrishaScarcia-King! I hope you find guidance here, but it also sounds like you have a lot of expertise to share, too. We hope you will share it! We’re curious about what you mentioned about positive psychology - can you elaborate?

We’re glad to have you in The LX, @vbaca! You should start a Texas-area post in local groups here. What are some of your best practices when it comes to UX/UI in learning?

@rebecca.taub Welcome! We hope you are active in the community and make great connections. Do you have any tips you’ve developed in creating inclusive and accessible online learning experiences?

Welcome @DanaFreeman! Regarding your book: You should post this query in the forum somewhere where it’ll get some love - we’re sure you’ll ignite a lively discussion! Good on you for your hobbies - wow. We hope you’ll be a mentor and coach here as well - there are always opportunities, in addition, for sharing your knowledge - maybe you’d be interested in anchoring a The LX Presents #events?

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

My name is Peter. I am an educational technology enthusiast. I have been helping and supporting organizations to build creative and engaging learning content.

currently working with Prodapt solution as a Learning Consultant

Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-s-4a322bb9/

I am looking forward to great learning from each and every one.

3 Likes

Hello!
I am Muddasir Irshad from Pakistan. I am General Manager in Finance Division in a Pharmaceutical. I am very new to LXD Plateform & very keen to learn and connect with coaches and learners here.

Here is my LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/muddasir-irshad-22402265/)

2 Likes

Welcome @peter1991! We hope you’ll be active here. Interested to hear about your interest in EdTech - We hope you share some of your insights in the forum!