Mindfulness in the Workplace Update

What is mindfulness and why is it being viewed as important in the workplace.
Keeping in mind that I do have a personal and professional advocacy for mindfulness, this updated website is a great resource for all learning experience designers.

“Mindfulness is the ability to know what’s happening in your head at any given moment without getting carried away by it.”
– Dan Harris

1 Like

Especially in this blended work/life space many of us are in these tips can bring the interactions we have with our co-workers/family into a renewed focus. Thanks for sharing @Roxann !

1 Like

Thanks Bill! I appreciate your comment about refocusing.
This week I attended two online conferences one on Healing Healthcare: A Global Mindfulness Summit and the other Global Mindfulness in Education. Both had many presenters, but Yves was really impressive to me since he works in the hotel industry which was almost totally shut down during the pandemic. I will link to his TedX talk and begin it where he starts to talk about skill set and mindset. He also trained at Search Inside Yourself, https://siyli.org/
Search Inside Yourself teaches practical mindfulness, emotional intelligence and leadership tools to unlock your full potential at work and in life.

Yves Givel is a senior HR executive in a global hospitality company and has lived and worked in over 12 countries over the past 25 years.

1 Like