Tips for Reducing Corporate Learner Stress

8 Tips to consider for reducing learner stress.
I found this to be a potentially useful resource.

Summary:
Employees have to deal with enough stress over the course of their work day. The last thing they need is an online training course that adds to it. In this article, I’ll share 8 tips for creating a cool, calm, and collected corporate eLearning program.

[Learner Stress]
Employees have to deal with enough stress over the course of their work day. The last thing they need is an online training course that adds to it. In this article, I’ll share 8 tips for creating a cool, calm, and collected corporate eLearning program.)

1 Like

Great tips all and if I cold summarize into one driver it would be (as a leader) to have a personal conversation with your team members. Long before this pandemic I led remote teams and by trial (and some doozy errors!) I found the time spent in thoughtful conversation, over the virtual cup of coffee and going on 1:1 walks outside, time that was of benefit to both of us. Get to know the person and you’ll see stress start to be replaced with trust.

1 Like

Hi @WJRyan Bill,
It’s not often I see tips for reducing learner stress and it so excited me to post this link!
I totally am in agreement with your favorite tips too! I’m so much favoring walking outside! Even in the cold weather, where I live in Connecticut it’s freezing right now, the brisk coolness often helps me gain focus and clarity. While mindful walking I have reflection time and sometimes insights arise that have been valuable to me personally and professionally.

1 Like