Unlock Your Emerging Leader's Potential with The Leadership Leap

I’m excited to introduce you to The Leadership Leap - a transformative 3-week virtual workshop tailored for individuals new to leading others.

I understand the challenge of nurturing emerging leaders without a structured development program. The transition from individual contributor to team manager can be daunting, and I firmly believe that simply “learning on the job” is not enough to unlock their full potential.

The Leadership Leap provides a comprehensive introduction to the essential “soft” skills and business behaviors integral to effective team management. Through self-evaluation exercises, digital resources, and personalized 1-on-1 coaching with me, your emerging leader will embark on a journey of personal and professional growth.

Flexibility is at the heart of this workshop, allowing participants to seamlessly integrate the learning into their unique routines. Each week, they’ll have dedicated sessions with me to refine their understanding, tackle obstacles, and strategize for their specific situation.

Ready to propel your emerging leader’s capabilities and career forward? Check out the course outline and introductory video at The Leadership Leap: 10 Behaviors to Propel Your Success , then let’s discuss how I can support your team.