Using Social Media Channels- One Resource to help with Visually Designing Your Social Channels

With the explosion of Ai, GAi technologies and GAi integrated websites and applications, this post is entirely dedicated to a focused look at just one of those websites that has just announced an integration with Chat GPT with browser extensions and much more!

This is just one example, and the reason I chose this one to talk about, is that it has a very low financial entry point. At this time it is $3.00 per month, and also has the usual free trial period of time.

Below is a brief summary of what it can do for you

Plan and publish your content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn, Reddit and YouTube, all from one simple dashboard.
Find, collaborate, and schedule content for all your social channels.
Visually schedule and preview your social media posts.

Ai Chat Bot
LINK

LINK

Add your thoughts about using embedded Ai and GAi?

2 Likes

Great share @Roxann and I recently ran across this site (updated daily) of the many AI tools and platforms being introdcued. Futurepedia - The Largest AI Tools Directory | Home Bookmark as a reference that may help find the solution you’re looking for!

2 Likes

Hi @WJRyan ,
Thanks for the resource! I will definitely be referencing it!

2 Likes

Excellent resources, @Roxann and @WJRyan! In LXD, we recently held a live discussion with members of our executive track, and we touched on the integration (planned/unplanned, wanted/unwanted) of AI in the learning space and how L&D and LXD may evolve because of it. I love seeing the review/summary of how we can use these tools to our benefit! Thanks so much, both of you, for sharing! Great insights!

2 Likes

Here’s another one to consider, Stability AI releases an open source text-to-animation tool | ZDNET. “The tool, known as Stable Animation SDK, can generate video from three different inputs including text alone, text and an initial image, and text and an input video.” Best make sure your mike is off when considering your lunch options else who knows what images will be created!!

2 Likes