2023 MS Work Trend Index report

“Skills like critical thinking and analytical reasoning, complex problem solving, and creativity and originality will be core competencies for all employees as AI becomes a key fixture at work.” Now add on that “68% of people say they don’t have enough uninterrupted focus time during the workday.” and you have some interesting ideas to provoke thoughts in the 2023 MS Work Trend Index report. I see #AI helping create space to focus & allowing people to use critical thinking & reasoning skills better. https://buff.ly/3MferPg

2 Likes

Thank you @WJRyan , I’ve enjoyed the reading. I jumped to another report, and I found that engagement impact on performance brought a financial signal, this is new for me.
In fact, AI technologies are offering business companies competitive advantages…
Leverage production through AI has beneficial effects on different sectors according to the article published by Beth Stackpole, She explains how AI empowers innovation and augment client loyalty at once.
According to her "Artificial intelligence is no longer (a technology of the future).
Here are 3 examples from Siemens, Mastercard, and John Deere:

2 Likes

Ultimately, it always comes down the money @Hamid. I’m always a little surprised when I work with a client and we get down to the metrics used to measure success in the solution being proposed/implemented that they don’t have the cost for that metric immediately. I have a little calculator I use to demonstrate the return on learning and so much of it centers on time. That’s where I see AI helping operations people in saving time, therefore, money! :slight_smile:

2 Likes