What's YOUR take on using generative AI tools?

How comfortable would you be using generative AI tools to create content for your online learning programs? :thinking:

• Extremely Comfortable
  • Somewhat Comfortable
  • Extremely UN-Comfortable

0 voters

Please expand upon why in the comments below! :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

2 Likes

I havenโ€™t done that yet.
But Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll be extremely satisfied after doing it.

1 Like

Iโ€™m in the somewhat comfortable range mostly based on my ability to ask the right questions that will provide accurate responses, I still see variances in my experiments so attention to the details (ranging from content validity to biases) is key for me.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s really crazy. A friend had told me that he asked students for few words in foreign language, he collected 10, but imagine what he have done just with the 10 words, he asked AI program to extract content or sentences including these words in different context, he asked also for their synonyms, antonyms, and many other questions related with linguistic technics.

2 Likes

I have used some generative AI work in some of the courses I have created. Iโ€™ll check the content and tweak it as necessary to ensure that the information is accurate and useful. Iโ€™ve also used ChatGPT to tweak material I have already written. Iโ€™ll ask it to rephrase my content to be more engaging or, when creating scenarios, to rephrase it as if they were a character from a movie/show to enhance the realism of the dialogue I create.

3 Likes

Here are some examples of others using these tools that I found interesting from coding, tutoring, and marketing. 10 Amazing Real-World Examples Of How Companies Are Using ChatGPT in 2023 (forbes.com)

2 Likes

Great examples @WJRyan !

1 Like